What We Do
- Young Adult Ministry serves the spiritual needs of young adult Catholics (ages 18-39), including those returning to the Church and those discerning the faith. YAM provides opportunities to engage in faith-sharing, fellowship, and community service, enhancing one’s growth and relationship with Jesus Christ.
- USCCB Definition of Young Adult Ministry
- Our YAMily strives to deepen our everyday relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer, the Sacraments, ministry, and friendships rooted in the Catholic faith. As young adults desiring holiness and discerning life’s vocation, we hold fast to the Church’s teaching by proclaiming the Good News of the Lord and sharing God’s love to all those we encounter.
Why You Should Join
- Young adulthood is a time of transition, exposure to diversity, and finding identity, where the world and its challenges often shake one’s faith. Here at St. Margaret Mary Church, our YAMily offers a community that helps you feel grounded and safe in your Catholic identity.
There is no special training needed to join our ministry, we welcome you as you are!
Membership is completely voluntary, although we would love to see your dedication!
When We Meet
- Wednesdays from 6:00p.m.-8:00p.m. in the Faith Formation Office, for prayer and fellowship
- Check out our Calendar! SMM YAM Upcoming Events
- For more information, please reach out to our Young Adult Ministry Coordinator: Madeline Brydges (909) 591-7400 Ext. 233 or leave a message at the Parish Office.
- Follow us on Instagram! @smmyam
Thank you for your prayers and support of our ministry! May God bless you in all you do.