Registration is now closed for new students, but will remain open for returning students.
Contact: Joseph Chiuppi
Confirmation Coordinator / Youth Minister
Phone: 909-591-7400 ext. 232
What is Confirmation?
Confirmation marks the point in a Catholic’s journey at which you affirm for yourself the faith into which you have been baptized and your intention to live as a disciple and share your experience of God’s great Love with others.
What difference can it make?
Confirmation can make a real difference in a person’s life. It can give you a chance to think about your baptism and what it means to be a Catholic. Through Confirmation, your personal relationship with Christ is strengthened. You receive an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that allows you to be a missionary witness of Jesus Christ and His love in your family, neighborhood, and society.
What’s my next step?
Adults looking for Confirmation may contact Nancy Keegan, Adult Faith Formation.
Contact: 909-591-7400 Ext. 231, send email.
Teenagers (at least 15 years old), should contact Joe Chiuppi before September of each year.
Contact: 909-591-7400 Ext. 232, send email.
Forms and Documents:
Confirmation Requirements (2019 – 2020)
– Brochure for Confirmation 2019-2020. This is a basic Summary of Requirements for both teens and adults.
– Confirmation Sponsor Essentials 2019 – 2020
– Saint Reflection Paper Essentials 2019 – 2020
– Medical release form – permission slip 2019 – 2020
– Remind – Sign up instructions to recieve infomational text throughout the year.
– Parent / Sponsor Alpha Retreat Sign Up Form
This is the resource we use for our Confirmation program.