Hello Parish Family,
In response to the possibility that Faith Formation classes may be cancelled for the remainder of the school year, we have created several resources on our website to help parents and young people feel connected to their parish family. Over the past week, we have spent hours researching tools that can be shared with you that are meaningful and offer a virtual classroom. With this in mind we hope to offer faith formation anytime and anywhere via the internet… in both English and in Spanish in the very near future.
For now, here is a great video from Father Mike Schmitz:
Some questions to ponder:
1. How has it been adjusting in such little time?
2. What are the easiest things to get used to right now?
3. What are the most difficult things to get used to right now?
4. What has your daily life been like since everything has happened?
5. What do you think you can do during this time to stay connected to God & to our faith?